Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Month of Gratitude - Week 3

Day 15 -On this day I am grateful for really cool talented friends and amazing food.  I am so blessed to be a part of a group that we call Gourmet Club.  After planning for a whole year it was finally time for my team turn to host the rest of the group at a really fun, themed dinner party that we held in my home.  It was tons of work, but all worth it.  We had SO much fun doing this for our friends.  I will be doing a post all about this dinner coming very soon!

Just a few pictures taken at our Diwali themed Indian Dinner party.

Day 16 - I really really love my baby.  I know that having six kids in this day and age is unusual, so let me say that I am really grateful that we chose to have six kids.  Number six is a special little person, and I am so grateful for his sweet personality.  He adds a lot of joy to our home.

Adorable Theo

Day 17 - Peanut M&M's... Enough said













Day 18 - Glasses.  I first needed glasses in fourth grade.  I started wearing contacts when I was about 12.  Since my desperate need for glasses is genetic, I have sometimes wondered about my ancestors.  For example, did my 3rd Great Grandmother, who walked across the plains on the Mormon trail, have good vision?  She would not have had access to glasses.  I hope she was able to see.  Maybe that is silly to think about, but it does make me feel thankful.


Day 19 - SUNSHINE!!!  There is Sunshine in my soul today!!!  It was cold, but sunny.  Jason took the boys to the park for the last time in 2012 on the day of my Gourmet Club Dinner.  I was awesome for them to be able to do that in Portland, in November!  A true miracle!


Day 20 - Maxwell.  The first word that comes to my mind when I think of Maxwell is Sweet.  He is a total sweetheart!  This year he was given these old 3D glasses, with the lenses popped out, from a girl in his class. I am sure she has a crush on him, but he is oblivious.  He is just so nice and sweet that I know he is going to be one of those guys that all the girls crush on, and all the guys are friends with.


Day 21 - I know that I've already said Jason several times, but on this day my gratitude is for Jason and that he is such a good, loveable, hands on daddy.  Our children adore him, and he cares so very much about each of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...