I am thankful for a clean bathroom. I hate cleaning bathrooms more than anything. Jason cleaned our bathroom really well today. I felt so loved!
Day 9 - I am thankful for my husbands great job. I am thankful for a good vehicle. I ran a ton of errands today, and was able to pay bills. I'm so grateful.
I am really grateful for Harrison. As I ran errands all day, he talked my ear off. He said one funny thing after another. I wish I could remember every little thing he said. Every word was a gem! He fills my life with laughter. He has totally earned the nickname "Crazy Harry."
Harry and his egg nog.
Day 10 - I love good books! I am so thankful that I can read, that I have an imagination and can be transported. I love it when I read a book and my mind opens up and my perspective changes. This book that I'm reading right now for book club is really good. It's perfect to be reading over Veteran's Day weekend.
Day 11 - Happy Veteran's Day! I am so grateful for our Veteran's. We especially are aware of it in our home as my husband cares daily for aging and ailing Vet's. The men and women who have fought for our freedom's are very special people.
Day 12 - I am thankful for my life. I was home today alone with all six kids. They played outside for a little bit, in the rain, but we were in the house together the rest of the day. A few days ago my brother said to me, "You really like kids a lot. It's a good thing considering you have so many." Made me laugh. Yes, my life is crazy. Yes, I am usually overwhelmed. Yes, I am SO grateful for the fullness of my experiences as a mother. I have a good life. I love my life.
Day 13 - I am grateful that I can cook. It gives me so much satisfaction watching my family really enjoy a meal that I worked hard on for them. I learned how to cook from my mom, and she is an amazing cook.
Black bean chili and cornbread.
My mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment