Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Sunday, June 30, 2013

"I Look Like a Lady"

Many months ago our computer started to die, a slow and painful death.  And since we were down to one computer already it made things like keeping up on my blog harder and harder to do.  To make a long story short - we bought a new computer finally!  Now I can continue blogging and do some catch up as well.  I print my blog into books for the kids to look at, and so the catch up part is not as irrelevant as it may seem.  

Before I start to catch up  I need to share some current stuff and things before I forget!  

Taken a few weeks ago on the school bus on our way to the Kindergarten Field Trip at the zoo.


Yesterday I was running errands as quickly as I could with the 3 youngest boys, in the heat, on a Saturday afternoon.  Getting 3 kids in and out of carseats is not fun.  Often when I have the 3 youngest like that Harrison steps up, and acts as the oldest child.  It is awesome!  That is how he was yesterday.  He was so helpful!

Every time we got to a new store he would have Bennett and Theo unbuckled for me before I was even back there to get them.  Whenever we were leaving a place he would get Bennett buckled in, then himself while I buckled in Theo. 

One of our stops was the grocery store.  It is a place where the purchaser bags their own groceries.  I paid and went down to the end of the belt, and found that Harrison had already bagged our stuff!  He did a good job of it too!  Then, he insisted on carrying out the bags to the van so we wouldn't need to bring the cart.  As he was walking out with 3 grocery bags in his hands he said, "Hey, I look like a lady!"  I laughed and asked what on earth he meant by that!  When we got out to the van I had to ask him again, so I could hear it this time.  

"Harrison, what did you mean when you said, 'I look like a lady?'" 
He answered, "Oh you know... I always see old ladies carrying bags around like that."  

Alrighty then.  

1 comment:

Jack said...

Thanks for this. I miss all of your blog posts and was surprised to see this. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...