Maxwell turned 7 on August 7th. I am not sure why I haven't blogged this yet. Well, here it is.
I will admit that I bought the cake at Costco. It was red velvet and delicious! He wanted a Star Wars cake. So, I stuck some of his 'guys' on it and Glenn declared it planet something or other, like I'm supposed to remember the name. Anyways, the guys are fighting on a lava planet and it is a scene from one of the movies.
I love his super surprised face at opening this Knight armor costume set.
What an adorable goofball!
This is when things got good! Jason put on Max's new Knight's costume and went to war on the boys. It was very entertaining to watch. I'm pretty sure he lost.
This is what the costumes are supposed to look like when on.
(By the way - They are guarding Bennett from the woes of the world.)
5 comments:
That was AWESOME! Max is the most delightful, handsome and funny 7-year old boy I know!
Too bad "THIS GUY" didn't turn around and see Jason behind him or he could've 'stuck a fork in it'.
So glad Bennett joined in the fun at the end....he's so cute he doesn't need a costume!
That looks like a rather flamboyant sword stabbing on Jason's part. Hahaha! Amelia even loved that costume! Your kids are funny :) Oh the memories!!
-Alyssa
HHAHAA!!! I know - I thought the same thing about Harrison sticking a fork in it, and I also thought Jason looked quite gay!
There are so many comments I would like to make.... but mostly I'm just gonna say that bennet in the last picture looks like some fat crime-boss laughing jubilantly as his two thugs are about to take you out. May jabba the hut-esque... I love it.
I've been eyeing and wondering about that Red Velvet Cake at Costco. And I have to tell ya, I have that exact same table you have in your kitchen in my craft room. It was my Great Grandmas, it used to be our kitchen table till we outgrew it and now it holds all my piles of "stuff"!
Post a Comment