Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Eggs Hunt

After visiting the Easter Bunny we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's for an Easter Egg Hunt.  My parents have friends in their ward (church congregation) who have a large property, and they have a large Easter egg hunt for the whole ward every year.  It is so fun to go and see all our old friends down there.  It is amazing because this family who hosts the hunt provides and hides ALL the eggs and candy for all the kids.  It is so generous and kind.  We really love this tradition.

By the way - this is the same property where we took our family pictures in October. Once again, they are a very generous and kind family.

80 pictures were taken at the hunt, so don't judge me for putting too many picture on this post.  Just know that I really had to pick and chose!

Bennett ate about 5 orange wedges. He LOVES oranges.

On the hunt.

For the most part, everyone was happy....
Can you believe that this is someones "yard?"  It was so beautiful.  And the excellent weather helped.

Grandpa helping Max to cheer up.

My mom stole my camera and took this picture of her and dad trying to kiss.  I laughed so hard when I was going through my pictures and found this!  I have such awesome parents.  I am so glad that they still love each other after 34 years.  And they obviously have great sense of humors.

My parents have a man from Thailand staying with them right now.  He is going by the name of "Tony" while here in America, which is good because I cannot say his real name.  He really wanted a picture with Harrison.  We asked Harrison to smile, and this is what we got from him.

Harrison ran over, posed on the bridge and yelled, "Grandma!  Take my picture!" I love his 'Blue Steel' expression on his face.

A basket of Ice cream and bowl full of ice cream.  Yes, he is busy adding tootsie rolls to the ice cream mix.  He says it was delicious!

Lily was having so much fun!  She was trying to drink a soda and swing at the same time.  She's quite a good multi-tasker.

Lily on the trampoline.

Glenn on the trampoline.


Harrison is usually very nervous around trampoline's.  Add to that how many kids were there, and how crazy it was, he was even more nervous!  This is a video of him trying to get on.  Then, grandma comes up behind him to "help."




Once he was on, he had a great time!

This is how he got off the trampoline.

Safe again in Grandma's arms!

Grandpa felt bad for Bennett, who did not get to hunt for candy and eggs this year.  So Grandpa gave him a stick.  This stick made him VERY happy!  He is such a boy!

The kids and I on the bridge.


3 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

That yard is amazing!! I didn't know about this tradition. Who lives there? So cool! Great job narrowing down the pictures- I loved every one! You captured all the kiddos perfectly!
Love you!

Hesses Madhouse said...

So, I'm wondering how you're feeling.
What a great time! That yard is gorgeous. They must not have lived there when we were there, huh?
Love your cute family!!!

Cindy said...

The 3 youngest Alldredges are very familiar with the Olsen home. Those of you who grew up in Monmouth missed out. Corinne joins us every Spring and then in the fall when he grows a big pumpkin patch. They have been doing it for years....it's a great tradition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...