It was really wonderful for Lily to have some time with Lucy and Esther during their visit here from Australia. The hard part is that they were here to see their dad, so Lily got only 2-24 hour periods of time with them The first time we got them we went sledding on Mt. Hood. I let all my kids skip school, since they weren't out for Christmas Break yet. The second time was the week between Christmas and New Year's. Brooke and Mick were really missing Lucy and Esther after not seeing them in over 2 weeks, so they planned a fun day with them. They were super nice and invited Lily to go a long.
Before they left, Mick noticed something funny about the way they were dressed. (They were giggling pretty hard over this.)


1 comment:
This brought tears to my eyes. I miss all those girls so much!!! I would have been happy with a hundred more pictures!
Mom
Post a Comment