Lately Bennett has seemed way more grown up. He did turn 2 last week. Now, he all of the sudden, seems to be talking, playing and interacting more with the whole family.
It has been really fun watching him play with his older siblings. I made a video this afternoon of Harrison and Bennett playing. Bennett was being chased by Harrison. He ran and hid under the table, pulling all the chairs in to protect him in his prison. Harrison continued to run in circles around him, reducing Bennett to shrieks and giggles. This was after they had colored in coloring books, hence the coloring stuff all over the table.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE listening to my kids play with each other and I have to say it really melts my heart when the really little ones play so well. I love that our kids are so similar in ages..but I'm bummed that we live so far apart! :(
Post a Comment