Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Gourmet Escape

I have a secret that is ready come out.
I belong to a 'Gourmet Club.'
We recently had our first event.
It was a BLAST!

I have a friend whose sister belongs to a "Gourmet Club" in the Salt Lake City area.
Check out their Blog HERE .  It is total eye candy!

I am so thrilled that my friend grabbed another friend, and together they came up with other friends to start up their own Gourmet Club.  I am so Grateful and excited that they invited me.

We are all in partnerships of 2 or 3, and each partnership hosts one event a year.  My group doesn't host till November of this year, but we are already planning.

I introduced you to my two partners in my New Year's Eve Post.

Check out our own Blog set up by Emily. 

On the blog you will find fun ideas for party themes, decor and even the recipes we use at our events.

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

OHHHH my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am so jealous. What a fun thing to do and so creative and did I already say fun. I am so doing this at some point. I am going to steal a few of the ideas from the other blog for my daughters Paris birthday! Tooo fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...