Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, April 13, 2012

Benland

One morning I woke up with Harrison in my face.  He was wide eyed and excited to tell me all about a new place he had visited while asleep.

Lily had babysat for us the night before, and put the little boys to bed for us.  Instead of reading books to Harrison she TOLD him a story about a magical place called Benland. (Pronounced Ben-Lund)

Harrison has woken up every morning since excited to tell me about his adventures in Benland from the previous night.  This has been happening for over a week now!  He is always excited about it, and Lily is always creatively adding more dimensions to Benland for him to imagine and dream about.  

There is no way I can remember every detail that I have learned about Benland, and I have never been there myself.  If I had known from the beginning how epic this was going to be I would've started taking notes.

Benland

~When you go to sleep and start dreaming, open your eyes, and that is how to get to Benland!
~There are beautiful dancing girls.
~There is a marshmallow river.
~There are animal friends.
~There are vines in the trees to swing from, and friends swing down to greet you.  The friends are twin brothers named Hangy and Swingy.
~There is a lava princess.
~There is an amusement park inside a volcano!
~There is a silver princess in the silver castle made out of ice with diamonds on top.
~There is a chocolate princess that lives in a beautiful candy castle.  She does not know anyone else, but she does know Harrison!
~The land is made out of cookies, and there are banana sundae floats in the marshmallow river.
~There is a jungle and a sleep island made out of pillows and books.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is so wonderful! Ihope I can go visit when I come to Oregon!

AJ said...

That is so cool! What a fun, imaginative older sister! Rychen P. asks me for stories every night and unfortunately I got nothin. Hey I would love to drive up there and visit you sometime! Maybe after baby craziness dies down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...